Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:23-25
A lot happens at the table.
The table is a place to connect with God and with others. It’s where relationships are established and strengthened, families are revitalized, truth is spoken, hearts are opened, and sins are confessed.
When we gather around the table we have the opportunity to invite others into the family of God. As a community of believers, gathered in Jesus’ name, we bear witness to the hope we have in Him, through the fellowship of His people, the truth of His word, and the sharing of our stories.
Our mission is to boldly declare the sovereignty of God and the message of hope that is Christ in us; that we may see lives transformed as the gospel is shared–through our stories–from table to table.
The Table Experience:
Dinner parties are a way for us—those new to the church and those who have been around awhile—to connect with one another over a meal around the table! Dinners are being held all throughout the month of April. Select a location hosted by our amazing hosts below!
The Table Worship:
We are committing the evening of Wednesday, May 5th at 6:30 pm to an extended time of worship and prayer specifically for those we know and love who do not know Christ. The lost are not unknown to the family of God. We feel called and convicted to humbly seek The Lord for opportunities to share our stories and the message of the gospel to those he has placed in our lives.
The Table Shared:
Seek practical and relational ways to connect with and minister to those God has put in our lives and on our hearts. The Table Experience doesn’t end with step one. Gathering together is ultimately for the purpose of inviting others into the family of God, that they may witness and join in the celebration of how God is mightily at work in our lives.
UPCOMING DINNER PARTIES
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5TH AT 6:30 PM
WAYS TO PREPARE YOUR HEART:
- Where has God been faithful in your life to use people to influence you and point you to Him?
- Write down the names of those who God has used in your life.
Pause and reflect on the unique instances that God placed these people in your life to model Christ and lead you toward Him.
Spend time asking God to put people on your heart with whom you can share your story. Your story is not just the moment of your salvation. Your story is made up of all the ways God has showed Himself faithful, and how He’s continued the work he has begun in your life.
- Boldy ask God to use you to minister to the people He brings to mind.
- Write down the names of the people you are called to share your story with. Place this list somewhere you will see it and be reminded to pray and connect with these people.
For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”
SHARE YOUR STORY
Here are some ideas to keep you sharing the adventure God is taking you on with others.
- Host a dinner
- Go on a hike
- Invite a friend along to run errands
- Serve at a local food bank
- Spend a week answering the question, “where did God work on my behalf today?”
- Go on a prayer walk
- Write down names of people you are praying for
- Send a text to someone God has put on your heart
- Commit to praying a verse for someone who doesn’t know Christ
- Help your kids pray for their friends
- Invite a family over for a play date
- Help a neighbor in their yard