What's happening on Sunday?
We haven’t canceled church, we are just doing it different! We will be like the church in Acts, and churches around the world today, gathering together in their homes. (Acts 2:46; Acts 20:20; Philemon 1:2; Romans 16:5; Colossians 4:15.) Remember that the church is not a building but a people—the Body of Christ—meeting in our homes; viewing and interacting with online messages and prayer times; and reaching out to our community.
- Daily devotionals online for you and your family to stay on the same page.
- Our Sunday message which will be live online on Sundays at 10 am.
- All Church prayer online. Stay tuned for the times. Subscribe to our e-mail list to stay updated!
- Submit any care needs, prayer requests, or volunteer to serve others by filling out the form(s) below.
- Community groups: If you choose, you can still meet in small groups. Click here if you’d like to join a group.
- And continue give to help us together meet the needs of one another. Click here to give online now.
Be sure to check our website often for tips on how to make this time a blessing for the Lord.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! Let everyone see your gentleness. The Lord is near! Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:4-7
God’s richest of blessings to you all!
In His Service,
Pastor Clark Crebar