In April 1956, 25 people came together and began what is known today as Community Bible Church.

Since that time, the congregation has grown from its core group of 25 to over 400, including several original families whose grandchildren are now members. This continuing tradition underscores the blessing of faithful friends and families nurturing one another through the joys and struggles of life as a true community now spanning three generations.